CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Vintage Limo Monologues #8: On Being Vintage


As you all know our limo is vintage. It IS NOT OLD (ok, can you tell I'm a bit protective) - it's vintage! I always make sure people know that (wink). I keep it cleaned and waxed and shined and vaccuumed and it looks pretty awesome most of the time. It is in good shape. A few nicks here and there...and some hidden issues. Like the doors started falling off on the inside a week ago. I just need to tighten the screws. They had been taken apart to replace the windows (before I purchased it) so I guess the screws were not put back right. Not a big deal. I will get around to it...but meanwhile...they have been like that for a week and we can't use that one door.


So, Sofi, finally having had enough said to me today, "Mom, no offense but our limo is really vintagey!"


If she had said OLD (which is what she wanted to say) I might have cried :)


I sorta like that word...vintagey!


I think when I "grow up" I'm going to be vintagey too!


Blessings & Health,

Kristie


0 comments: