CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

101 Uses for a Vintage Limo #27: Feild Trip



Ah yes...I see the irony in this...we used the limo as transport to an overnight at the Springbrook nature preserve center (Read the post about conservation and the limo for more info on that). I transported five children (my son included) to the Springbrook nature preserve. I supplied the back of the limo with snacks and beverages while they provided me with directions using their map reading skills. Thank goodness their skills were good! Two of the other cars got lost going there. I joked that we were spared getting lost because God didn't want us wasting any more fuel driving that limo. This was our only out of town trip this year and we are still coming in way under the average American's fuel usage. Note: only own a limo if you walk and bike most places and you work from home!

0 comments: