CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

101 Uses for a Vintage LIMO #5: BIRTHDAY GIFTS

So far we have given free LIMO RIDES to:

Sunii's teacher on her birthday
We took her and three friends to The Cheesecake Factory, shopped around while we were waiting and then took them all home again. Sunii enjoyed wearing the limo driver hat and opening the door for his teacher!

Everyone at Sofi's friend's birthday party
I tried my hardest to finish the LIMO transaction before the weekend because Sofi's best friend was having a birthday party. Part of the party involved driving around looking for clues in a treasure hunt. I offered the limo as a "just for fun" experience. The girls all loved it!

To a friend who invited us to her birthday luncheon
We called her and said "why don't we come and pick you up?" (she didn't know about the LIMO). She said "wow! That is wonderful. My car is in the shop today!" So we went by her house to pick her up and take her to her birthday luncheon at the Art Center. The look on her face was priceless! And the food at the Art Center was amazing as usual!


And....now we are ready for more!

OK! The Blog is ready, I updated the website and I am ready to go! I have to admit that I didn't think I would be ready so quickly but when I get inspired and excited about something I just can't stop myself. I finally caught up with all my packing and shipping so I took a little time today to finish up the BLOG for launching (before I go catch up on correcting tests, knitting and the other work I am behind on...)

So I would like to open (the floodgates?) for FREE LIMO ride nominations. I can only afford the money and time to do one a week for now, but we will see how this all goes and I may be able to offer more in the future. To nominate someone all you need to do is to go to the nomination link at the right and fill in the information. Write me a little bit about WHY this person needs a LIMO ride.

I know I will get many more nominations than I can fill so if you own a limo yourself and would like to participate please contact me. If you would like to make a donation to help me continue this project please use the donation link and if you nominated someone and they do not get a ride "right away" please be patient. I am just starting this idea so things will be slow at first...

0 comments: