CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Vintage Limo Monologues #4: Snow Virgin

Today we had our first snowstorm and for some crazy reason I had this idea that I needed to test the limousine in the snow. Why? I have no idea. What is next? Sky diving?

Anyway, I thought I would share the ratings I gave the car in each category. In some categories there are quantitative numbers. In other categories I am using a rating system of 1-10, ten being the highest rating and 1 being the lowest.

Time taken to scrape snow off 8 windows: 10 minutes
Time taken to scrape them again because by the time you finish they need it done again: 10
Time to decide I don't really need the windows that clean: 1 second
Heater Function: 10
Ability to stop on snow: 9
Nervousness factor that some car will slide into me at the stoplight: 3
Nervousness factor when I see an oil truck marked flammable in front of me: 10
Yards I stop behind the oil truck at the stop light: 100
Time it takes me to make a 5 minute trip to the post office: 20 minutes
Look on my face when I get there and realize I forgot my purse: priceless

0 comments: